Job Role: Event Producer / Senior Project Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Event Producer / Senior Project Manager to join our growing team at 21CC Events Ltd.
We are a dynamic, passionate and driven team of people working together towards the common goal of achieving high standards of customer service and excellence in event delivery. Our work is interesting and the workload is varied. Click here to watch a video of one of our recent events. Over the last 12 months we have planned, managed and delivered a wide range of high profile events, including the ‘Hello World’ moment to launch the V&A Dundee, Haddington 700 celebrations, the Year Of Young People signature event with Event Scotland and more. We also delivered private events and conferences for big brands like Honda, Dell, AXA XL, Lego, Amazon and more. Further information about our business, our staff and how we operate as a company can be found online at www.21ccgroup.com.
Outline Job Description
As Event Producer, you will be responsible for designing, supervising and coordinating all aspects of an event, from conception to execution. This can include developing concepts and ideas for the event, overseeing operations, directing staff and coordinating technical and production aspects. You will also be responsible for procuring contractors and equipment as well as managing the event budget.
As part of your role, you will :
- Create event concepts, with an understanding of technical solutions and methods of safe delivery
- Be adaptable and use previous experiences to develop new creative concepts for a variety of events, including conferences, corporate celebrations as well as public local and national events.
- Oversee production, contractors and technical aspects of an event on site
- Work closely with our events team and our technical team to specify technical requirements for events
- Write high level proposals and understand technical production specifications
- Compile event specific risk assessments and paperwork, such as event plans and CDM compliance docs
- Be responsible for developing and overseeing event budgets; managing costs and expenditure
- Visit clients and attend client meetings
- Type of employment: Permanent
- Number of hours: circa 40 per week
- Anticipated working hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (allowing for breaks and flexible to suit business and personal needs). Weekend and evening event work is a part of this role and as required.
- Place of work: Head office at Hopetoun Sawmill, Hopetoun Estate. EH30 9SL / New warehouse in Livingston. Address tbc.
- Probation period: 6 months
- Base Salary: £28,950 to £32,780+ (subject to experience), plus benefits
- Holidays: 21 days plus statutory
- Bonus: Annual winter bonus (subject to business performance)
- Pension: You will be added to the company pension after the probation period
- Many years of working within the event sector, with experience across different types of events
- Background in technical production and knowledge of production services
- Producer of public events, high level private events and large corporate conference events
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- Highly organised and well connected within the sector
- Have an eye for design and attention to fine detail
- Project management skills and a great communicator
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Flexible, committed and cooperative
- Self-motivated, proactive, polite and personable
- Evening and weekend working may be required to fulfil event commitments as part of this role.
- Additional working will be required depending upon workload and seasonal pressures.
- Holidays may be restricted during peak season.
- This is a site and event based role. Training will be given.
- A full UK driving license is an essential requirement.
To apply, send your CV and covering note address to Geoff Crow via email@example.com.