**UPDATE 20th FEB 2019: We have received 200 applications for this post. Applications are now closed until we have gone through the current crop of CV’s. Thank you.**
Job Role: Office Administrator
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our growing team at 21CC Group Ltd.
We are a dynamic, passionate and driven team of people working together towards the common goal of achieving high standards of customer service and excellence in event delivery. Our work is interesting and the workload is varied. Click here to watch a video of one of our recent events. More information about our business, our staff and how we operate as a business can be found online at www.21ccgroup.com.
Outline Job Description
As Office Administrator, you will be responsible for carrying out tasks associated with general office administration, secretarial duties and support to senior staff. You will also be responsible for supporting our Director, with tasks associated with document writing, event planning and event delivery.
As part of your role, you will :
- Manage telephone enquiries and company email accounts, forwarding to relevant departments
- Create and send invoices, contracts and PO’s
- File and scan incoming and outgoing documents
- Manage and update client and event info on the company CRM systems
- Process credits and update client accounts
- Support the office team with administrative duties as required
- Support the Director with administrative duties as required
- Type of employment: Permanent
- Number of hours: circa 25-40 per week (flexible to suit the right candidate)
- Anticipated working hours: 8.30am to 5.30 Monday to Friday (allowing for breaks and flexible to suit business and personal needs)
- Place of work: Head office at Hopetoun Sawmill, Hopetoun Estate. EH30 9SL
- Probation period: 6 months
- Base Salary: £18,750 to £22,250+ (pro-rata and subject to experience), plus benefits
- Holidays: 21 days plus statutory
- Bonus: Annual winter bonus (subject to business performance)
- Pension: You will be added to the company pension after the probation period
- Experience within the events sector (administrating / co-coordinating / delivering events)
- Information gathering and processing / database usage
- Working as part of a successful team
- Managing a varied work load, often with tight timeframes
- Excellent phone and email manner
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Well organised
- Capable of taking and following instructions
- Microsoft Office tools, in particular – word, excel and access
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Proactive, enjoys a challenge and works well under pressure at peak times
- Self-motivated, positive and can-do attitude
- Flexible, committed and cooperative
- Must have own transport.
- Some weekend working may be required from time to time depending upon workload and seasonal pressures.
- Holidays will be restricted during peak season.
- This is an office based job role.
To apply, send your CV and covering note address to John Laidlaw via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews commence w/c 4th March 2019. Applications close 5pm Friday 8th March 2019.