Join Our Team!
We are currently looking for an Office & Events Administrator to join our amazing team here at 21CC Group Ltd.
Driven By Passion!
We are a dynamic, passionate and driven team of people working together towards the common goal of achieving high standards of customer service and excellence in event delivery. Our work is interesting and the workload is varied. Check out our website for more details!
As Office & Events Administrator, you will be responsible for carrying out tasks associated with general office administration, secretarial duties and support to senior staff. You will also be responsible for supporting our Operations team, with tasks associated with event planning and event delivery.
- Type of employment: Full time / permanent
- Number of hours: 40 per week
- Base Salary: £17,160 – £19,734
- Anticipated working hours: 9am to 5.30 Monday to Friday
- Place of work: Our office at Hopetoun Sawmill, Hopetoun Estate. EH30 9SL
- Must have own transport
- Working within a team environment
- Working with databases
- Information gathering and processing
- Managing a significantly varied work load, often with tight timeframes
- Microsoft office packages (Excel, Word and Power-point)
- Microsoft Access (Databases)
- Excellent phone manner
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Well organised
- Clear communication
- Taking instruction
- Making decisions and using initiative
- Proactive, enjoys a challenge and works well under pressure at peak times
- Self-motivated, positive and can-do attitude
- Flexible, committed and cooperative
Send In Your CV
To request more information, send your cover note and CV to [email protected].
NOTE: Application deadline is Friday 15th September 2017.