Job Role: Senior Festival Producer (Festivals & Outdoor Events) � Permanent / Freelance
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Festival Producer to join our growing live events team at 21CC Events.
Who We Are
We are a dynamic, passionate and driven collective of people working together towards the common goal of achieving high standards of customer service and excellence in innovative event design and delivery. Our work is interesting, and the workload is varied. 21CC Events is our event management business and is part of 21CC Group, which also incorporates 3 supply chain businesses; 21CC Productions, 21CC Fireworks and 21CC Pyrotechnics.
More information about 21CC Group, our staff and how we operate as a business can be found online at www.21ccgroup.com.
Outline Job Description
The Senior Festival Producer role sits within our live events division as part of a wider events team at 21CC Group. The advertised position is within our Senior band, supported by and reporting to the Company Management Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Strategic planning and development of a growing year-round and ambitious programme of festivals, concerts and live events.
- Drawing up event and festival plans, and financial models to determine and demonstrate viability of new event and festival concepts and opportunities
- Sourcing, visiting and assessing the suitability of venues
- Commercial decision making, financial management and reporting to the Management Team
- Working alongside our event and technical production teams
- Taking events from conception through to execution on site
- Procuring contractors, suppliers, resources and equipment
- Creating rig and de-rig schedules, managing and planning on-site resources and event budgets
- Hands on site management and delivery
As part of your role, you will:
- Create, plan and assess new event and festival opportunities and concepts
- Develop event ideas with an understanding of technical solutions and methods of safe delivery
- Work closely with our in-house technical team to specify technical requirements
- Compile commercially focused risk assessments
- Develop and oversee event budgets, managing costs and expenditure
- Attend and manage meetings, internal and external including EPOG / SAG etc.
Core Job Stats / Benefits:
- This is a permanent job role within 21CC Group (Freelance position considered for correct candidate)
- The role is based on 40 hours per week
- Typical working hour out with events: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (flexible to suit business and personal needs). Weekend and evening event work is required as part of this role.
- Normally staff would work from one of our offices, however given current circumstances as a result of Covid19 and current methods of working, we anticipate a hybrid of office and home working in the coming months.
- Office at Hopetoun Sawmill, Hopetoun Estate. EH30 9SL
- Office in Houston Industrial Estate, Livingston. EH54 5DE
- Home working will be considered as part of our approach to working safely under current Covid19 restrictions.
- Event sites
- Probation period: 6 months
- Salary: Around �40,000 based on experience
- Holidays: 29 days paid holiday
- Bonus: Annual winter bonus
- Pension: You will be added to the company pension after the probation period
- Equipment: Laptop and mobile phone�
- Experience of managing and delivering live events, festivals and concerts
- Track record of designing and delivering festival and live event programmes
- Experience of successfully managing teams of staff , freelancers and contractors
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical production services
Essential Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Highly motivated, organised and well connected within the sector � supply chain, performers, venues and clients.
- Problem solving attitude to challenges
- Have an eye for design and attention to fine detail
- Enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Project management skills and a clear communicator
- NEBOSH or equivalent qualification
- CAD proficient
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Enthusiastic, flexible, committed and cooperative
- Self-motivated, proactive, polite and personable
- Capable of thriving within a fast paced, high pressure
- Evening and weekend working on site is a requirement of this role.
- Additional working will be required depending upon workload and seasonal pressures.
- Holidays may be restricted during peak season.
- This is a combined office and event site-based role. Training will be given as necessary.
- A full UK driving license is an essential requirement.
How To Apply
To apply for this position within 21CC Group, please send your up-to-date CV with a covering letter to [email protected], with �Festival Producer� and your name in the title. In your covering letter please outline your key experiences that make you the right candidate for this role and explain why you would like to work with us here at 21CC Group.
Please also include the following details:
- Details of two references (please let them know that we may contact them)
- Your current notice period
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 16th April 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via Zoom due to the current C19 restrictions. �Interviews will take place week commencing 12th April 2021. Thank you.
You can download the job spec by clicking here: Senior Festival Producer